Join Phillip Stoner at Oulton Hall Hotel & Spa at 1pm, Thursday 19th February for Afternoon Tea and a chance to meet Phillip Stoner’s Jewellery Valuations Expert, Paul Hollis, formerly of The Antiques Roadshow.
TICKETS: £15.00 per person, includes:
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival.
- Short introduction to the Jewellery Valuations event by Paul Hollis. A brief insight into the history of some of the world’s finest jewellery and Paul’s own experience in the trade (est. 10 minutes).
- Afternoon Tea served in Oulton Hall’s beautiful Repton Suite. Click Here to View Sample Menu
- FREE Jewellery Cleaning*
- FREE Jewellery Valuations Advice. Sit down with Paul who will give you a brief history of your piece of jewellery, as well as an estimate for insurance or to sell (Antiques Roadshow style!)**
- A chance to try on or buy a selection of Phillip Stoner’s finest jewellery.
BOOK TICKETS: Call Oulton Hall’s Events Office on 0113 282 1000. Payment will be taken over the phone so please have a credit or debit card ready
* Jewellery will be cleaned using an Ultrasonic Jewellery Cleaner after thorough checks to ensure suitability.
** Valuations given will be verbal, no written information will be provided. Values given are estimates only, for a more accurate valuation, jewellery may need to undergo certain tests to ascertain quality. Paul will advise you if he deems this necessary.
At Phillip Stoner we understand not only the value of your treasured items, but also the worth.
Paul Hollis, our resident appraiser, has a wealth of experience spanning over 40 years in the business. Having previously experienced the jewellery trade from several perspectives, as a dealer, retailer , lecturer and valuer; he went on to enjoy a short stint on the BBC’s Antique’s Roadshow, was a director of Hancock’s of London and is a Freeman of the Worshipful Company of Goldsmith’s Hall.
Based at our Victoria Quarter boutique in Leeds, Paul can advise you on all aspects of jewellery appraisal, from valuations of antique pieces to new bespoke items.
There are a host of different reasons why you might need your jewellery valuing, the outstanding of which is for peace of mind! Some of the most common reasons for jewellery valuations are for insurance purposes or to find out the re-sale value of an item; or for probate or family division purposes. It may well be that you have inherited jewellery and you would like to know what it is and if indeed if it has any value. At Phillip Stoner we have the expertise to cater for every eventuality.
To find out more about our valuation service, read our FAQs >