In November 2014 Phillip Stoner donated a prize for the Chocolate Bar Raffle at the Willy Wonka’s World of Pure Imagination themed Firecracker Ball. In addition to a loose 1.96ct Chocolate Diamond, the winner was gifted £1000 to spend on creating a bespoke piece of jewellery, to be made in Phillip Stoner’s Leeds Workshop.
Join Phillip Stoner at Oulton Hall Hotel & Spa at 1pm, Thursday 19th February for Afternoon Tea and a chance to meet Phillip Stoner’s Jewellery Valuations Expert, Paul Hollis, formerly of The Antiques Roadshow.
TICKETS: £15.00 per person, includes:
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival.
- Short introduction to the Jewellery Valuations event by Paul Hollis. A brief insight into the history of some of the world’s finest jewellery and Paul’s own experience in the trade (est. 10 minutes).
- Afternoon Tea served in Oulton Hall’s beautiful Repton Suite. Click Here to View Sample Menu
- FREE Jewellery Cleaning*
- FREE Jewellery Valuations Advice. Sit down with Paul who will give you a brief history of your piece of jewellery, as well as an estimate for insurance or to sell (Antiques Roadshow style!)**
- A chance to try on or buy a selection of Phillip Stoner’s finest jewellery.
* Jewellery will be cleaned using an Ultrasonic Jewellery Cleaner after thorough checks to ensure suitability.
** Valuations given will be verbal, no written information will be provided. Values given are estimates only, for a more accurate valuation, jewellery may need to undergo certain tests to ascertain quality. Paul will advise you if he deems this necessary.